ATLANTA. LOGISTICAL JEWEL OF THE SOUTHEAST.
Our Atlanta office houses the Core Support North America team and the Atlanta Market Office team. Core Support oversees the company’s strategic planning, communications, marketing, finance, human resources, and information services. The Atlanta Market Office is responsible for IDI Gazeley’s assets and development in Atlanta and Savannah, Georgia.
As the largest industrial market in the Southeast and fourth largest in the U.S., Atlanta boasts many unique business and logistical advantages. The city’s mature and nimble transportation network includes the busiest passenger airport in the world, three major interstate highways and the port of Savannah within a four-hour drive. Atlanta ranks fourth in the nation for logistics-based employment and is among the top five U.S. markets for total bandwidth and fiber access, making it an ideal data center hub. Eleven Fortune 500 companies have their corporate headquarters in Atlanta, making the city number three in the nation in this exclusive ranking.
SAVANNAH. PORT CITY OF THE SOUTH.
As North America’s fourth largest port by container traffic, Savannah has long been a strategic distribution area, dating back to the country’s early years. Savannah’s port is a gateway to rail and road distribution networks that offer the most efficient and reliable intermodal access to markets across the Southeast and Midwest U.S., as well as 70 percent of the U.S. population. Immediate interstate access is available via interstates 95 (north/south) and 16 (east/west), which are within minutes of both terminals.
Savannah stands to benefit from the Panama Canal expansion, which is slated for completion in 2016. According to the Georgia Port Authority’s market studies, the Canal’s new locks are expected to direct ships with three times as much capacity to the Port of Savannah. Serving a large percentage of the population in the United States, Savannah’s trade is evenly balanced between exports and imports, including 12 percent of all containerized exports in the country.
- MARKETS SERVED
Northeast, Northwest, South and I-20 West/Fulton
- SQUARE FEET DEVELOPED TO DATE
- NUMBER OF BUSINESS PARKS
- 2014 NAIOP Million Dollar Club, #2 Producer in Georgia - to Lisa Ward, IDI Vice President of Leasing and Marketing
- 2012 TIAA-CREF Four Diamond Award for Consistent Property Management – to Phyllis Kellam, Real Estate Manager
- 2011 TIAA-CREF Four Diamond Award for Consistent Property Management – to Phyllis Kellam, Real Estate Manager
- 2011 Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Top Industrial Producer in Georgia – to Lisa Ward, IDI Vice President of Leasing
- 2010 NAIOP Million Dollar Club, Top Industrial Producer in Georgia – to Lisa Ward, IDI Vice President of Leasing
- 2010 Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Top Industrial Producer in Georgia – to Lisa Ward, IDI Vice President of Leasing
- 2008 Industrial Firm of the Year – NAIOP Georgia Chapter
- 2008 Best Places to Work – 4th place, Atlanta Business Chronicle
- W 4th place, Atlanta Business Chronicle
- 2007 Best Places to Work – Top 10, Atlanta Business Chronicle
- 2006 Industrial Firm of the Year – NAIOP Georgia Chapter
- 2006 BOMA TOBY Award, Industrial Park of the Year – Shawnee Ridge
- 2006 Top Industrial Lease, Global Equipment – Atlanta Business Chronicle
- 2005-2008 NAIOP Million Dollar Club, Top 5 Producer in Georgia – to Lisa Ward, IDI Vice President of Leasing