CINCINNATI. CENTRAL TO SUCCESS.
The Cincinnati Market Office is responsible for assets and development in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. It was established in 1989 and is led by 21-year IDI Gazeley veteran Doug Armbruster.
The Northern Cincinnati market is the 12th largest industrial market in the U.S. This key Midwestern hub offers a friendly business environment and central access to regional markets, with 43 percent of the U.S. population and 44 percent of the nation’s manufacturing facilities located within a 600-mile radius. Cincinnati is strategically positioned to reach customers and suppliers via highway, rail and air, with three interstate highways and four Class-One railroad companies providing access to regional markets and states. State and local taxes in Cincinnati are among the lowest in the nation and a diverse labor pool yields 1.1 million workers. Nine Fortune 500 companies have chosen Cincinnati for their corporate headquarters and another 360+ Fortune 500 companies have operations in the metro area.
INDIANAPOLIS. CROSSROADS OF AMERICA.
Indianapolis, located at the intersection of I-65, I-69, I-70 and I-74 and considered the “Crossroads of America,” is one of the nation’s leaders in interstate access, rail miles and air freight. It is home to the new $1 billion Indianapolis International Airport (the 20th busiest cargo airport in the world), the second largest FedEx hub, a U.S. Postal Service hub and other commercial distribution centers. Indianapolis is within a day’s drive to 75 percent of American and Canadian populations.
Northern Kentucky; Northern Cincinnati; Southwest, and South Indianapolis
SQUARE FEET DEVELOPED TO DATE
NUMBER OF BUSINESS PARKS
- 2016 Industrial Deal of the Year – NAIOP Cincinnati-Norther Kentucky Chapter
- 2014 Industrial Deal of the Year – NAIOP Cincinnati-Norther Kentucky Chapter
- 2013 Developer of the Year – NAIOP Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky Chapter
- 2013 Developer of the Year, 2nd Place – in Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky, Cincinnati Business Courier
- 2012 Top 25 Largest Commercial Real Estate Developers - in Cincinnati area, Cincinnati Business Courier
- 2010 Industrial Deal of the Year – NAIOP Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky Chapter
- 2006 Industrial Firm of the Year – NAIOP Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky Chapter
- 2006 Developer of the Year – in Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky, Cincinnati Business Courier