You are here
IDI Gazeley’s Investments group is a leading buyer, seller, and operator specializing in industrial real estate assets in key locations along major logistics and distribution routes in North America and Europe.
As part of Brookfield, we are well-capitalized and able to consider investments that may include other assets alongside industrial assets.
A PORTFOLIO OF EXCELLENCE
Our acquisitions team actively seeks to purchase well-located, high-quality warehouse and distribution facilities around the world. We considers single assets, portfolios and complete platforms. We provide a long-term, strategic business model, focusing on core-plus to opportunistic investment profiles. IDI Gazeley’s dedicated local teams can assess opportunities and transact quickly.
BUILDING ACQUISITION CRITERIA
The following are IDI Gazeley's current target attributes for building investments:
- Quality warehouse and distribution facilities including infill assets or complete scrape/redevelop opportunities
- Single and multi-tenant facilities
- Top industrial markets throughout North America and Europe.
- No minimum or maximum deal size
- Core-plus to opportunistic target yield
- Preference for all cash close with ability to assume debt on a case-by-case basis